POOL SAFE ENTERS THE FLORIDA MARKET WITH THREE REVENUE SHARE PARTNERSHIPS

TORONTO, ON May 23, 2019 - Pool Safe Inc. ("Pool Safe” or the “Company”) (TSXV: POOL) continues a year of strong development in the Florida market with the announcement that it has signed three outdoor waterparks to the Company’s three-year revenue share partnership, for a total deployment of 83 PoolSafe units. 

“Florida is a very important tourist market in the United States and has some of the world’s most famous theme and waterparks.  It’s location and climate lend itself to an extended season of PoolSafe usage,” said David Berger, CEO ofPool Safe.  He continued, “standalone outdoor waterparks are the most popular waterpark segment in the U.S., with the Midwest and South regions being home to the most waterparks with almost 800 facilities.” 

As with all Pool Safe revenue share agreements, the Company will fund the production, delivery and installation of the PoolSafe product. In return, PoolSafe and its partners will split the revenue generated from customer usage, with 60% allocated to the Company and the remaining 40% allocated to the partner.  The Company expects to have all PoolSafe units delivered for the Memorial Day long weekend.

Pool Safe Inc. Pool Safe Inc. designs, develops and distributes a product known as the “PoolSafe”, which functions as a multi-purpose personal poolside attendant. The PoolSafe is designed to provide safety, convenience and peace of mind for hotels, resorts, waterparks and cruise ship guests. Functions include: lockablesafe, solar-powered charger for USB compatible electronic devices including phones and tablets in addition to a server call-button, a beverage cooler and holders. Conveniently located alongside pool or beach lounge chairs, PoolSafeis a unique way of providing vacationers with a comforting sense of security for their belongings, while they enjoy their vacation.  For more information please visit www.poolsafeinc.com. Pool Safe Inc. is a fully reporting publicly traded company which is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol POOL.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Cautionary Statements Certain statements contained in this press release constitute forward-looking information. These statements relate to future events or future performance. The use of any of the words "could", "intend", "expect", "believe", "will", "projected", "estimated" and similar expressions and statements relating to matters that are not historical facts are intended to identify forward-looking information and are based on the Corporation's current belief or assumptions as to the outcome and timing of such future events.  The forward-looking information contained in this release is made as of the date hereof and the Corporation is not obligated to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws. Because of the risks, uncertainties and assumptions contained herein, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The foregoing statements expressly qualify any forward-looking information contained herein. Pool Safe Inc. Steven Glaser Chief Operating Officer E: sglaser@poolsafeinc.com T: 416-630-2444


#Hospitality #LuxuryVacationing #LuxuryResort #LuxuryCruiseShip #ResortandCasino #WaterPark #Tourism #VacationConvenience #VacationSafety #PoolsideAttendant #Lifestyle #Technology #LasVegas #TechnologyStocks #SmallCapStocks #RevenueShare #FrontierMCG

Recent Posts

See All

Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Vancouver

https://www.frontiermcg.com